Uncover everything that's good and bad about your links with a linkbuilding audit
Link building still is, and always will be one of the most important aspects of an SEO campaign, especially in competitive niches and practically all industries within eCommerce.
Links drive trust, authority, and most of all rankings!
So making sure that your backlink profile is in good shape can be the difference between profit and loss, and is often the main reason you aren't seeing the results you desire.
What's the benefit of having a link audit?
The benefit of having one of my link audits is that it removes the guesswork of understanding your backlink profile and how Google might be reacting to it.
If your site has seen a sudden drop in rankings and traffic (often overnight) then it's highly likely that a large algorithm update has just rolled out and you've been affected because of your backlink profile, or lack of a backlink profile.
If you've previously had some linkbuilding done for your site then there's a possibility that one of Google's algorithms has demoted you because of the quality of the links, or because your competitors have built more or better links. Only a thorough link audit will uncover any damage that may have occurred.
Backlink Audit Pricing
£1000 per audit
What will I get back from a backlink audit?
There's a wide range of benefits to having a link audit, but the main takeaway is the roadmap that you'll receive that will detail everything that's good and bad about your backlink profile, and most importantly, where you are falling short and how to address it.
You'll essentially be buying a blueprint to skyrocket your rankings.
Who is the link audit for?
A backlink audit is suitable for any website, whether they're established sites that have thousands of links or brand new sites that have none and need to know what it's going to take to compete within their industry.
Essentially, a link audit is for the following:
- Old sites that have been around a while and will have collected “parasite links” throughout the years
- Sites that have seen a drop off in rankings either over time or suddenly – potentially due to a Google update
- Sites that have actively been building links and need a review of how those links might be affecting your rankings
- Brand new sites that need to know how many links and what types of links must be built in order to compete
This type of audit is for any site in any industry.
One of my backlink audits will contain the following
My backlink audits are detailed and comprehensive and will contain the following:
- Whether or not your link velocity is correct – i.e. are you building them at a fast enough rate to keep up with your competitors?
- Is your site's anchor text over or under-optimised?
- Summary analysis of your websites link profile
- Domain metric overview
- Analysis of follow/no follow links
- Is the distribution of links across the domain good enough – i.e. do you have enough links to a broad spread of inner pages and not just to your home and money pages
- Topical Trust Flow evaluation
- Citation Flow evaluation
- Anchor text analysis
- Spam link analysis
- Link network checks (including tiered links)
Does linkbuilding seem like a minefield?
If the answer is yes then I strongly recommend that you look to hire someone like myself to take the guesswork out of it because it's easy to go down the wrong path and cause way more harm than good.
Linkbuilding, like online reputation management, is a specialist task and shouldn't be left in the hands of someone who doesn't understand what backlinks do and how to maximise them.
For example, a skilled link builder will know how to do the following:
- Examine your competition and provide a pathway to out-rank them
- Know how to build links at scale if necessary
- Know how to get the most of your links
- Know the types of links that need to be built
How long will a link audit take?
Link audits don't often take too long, but it will depend on my current workload and the size of the site being audited. However, on average link audits take between 1 to 2 weeks.
Will a disavow file be submitted?
If necessary, yes. But in all honesty, I'm not a massive fan of the disavow file because it's easy to discard good links that could actually be helping your site rank.
The disavow file should only be used for links that are clearly harmful and will hurt your site's performance, such as links from adult or pharmaceutical sites.
Backlink Audit Pricing
£1000 per audit
Last updated on 27th September 2023 at 19:09